Search For Nigerian People For Free
Use absolutely 100% free search sites to lookup peoples' names, addresses, backgrounds and arrest records in or from Nigeria.
How To Find Someone's Phone Number With Their Name In Nigeria
Fully 67% of the two hundred-five million people in Nigeria have Internet access and of those twenty-seven million have Facebook pages, making that site one of the best resources for free 'no charge' information about people in and from Nigeria, including the four hundred thousand or so living in the U.S.
Locating phone numbers on Facebook is possible but going to that site reveals that in order to use its search function, it's necessary to create a profile first. There are a couple of ways to search the site for Nigerians' profiles without using personal information:
- Create a new email address as a 'throw away'. Use that and anything but your real name (and information about yourself) to create a profile. Once logged into the site, use the search function at the upper left in the program.
- This method does not require a user profile: In the address bar of a browser enter 'site:facebook.com' followed by search parameters like peoples' names, names of organizations (like schools, hospitals, governments) - Many institutions have representations on this site.
- Google peoples' names and append 'facebook' then search. If there are too many returns (or none) add some qualifying information about them to the search string like 'Jack Jones facebook Kano'.
Nigeria Phone Numbers Database Directory
About 'Nigeria PhoneBook':
- Attempting a search by a person's name returns minimal results. Searching 'Abdulkadir Kure' returns the first 3 and last 2 digits of a phone number with the other numbers 'x'd out'. A city and sex of the person is offered but to gain access to more information it's required to 'Unlock Profile' which suggests there will be no free information forthcoming from this source.
- Not surprisingly following the unlock-profile crumb trail lead to a enrollment page quoting ₦2726 naira (about $7 USD) per month or ₦100 per week - totally nonsensical.
- Signing up requires checking 'I agree to term and conditions' without providing a link at that point to view 'terms and conditions'.
- It was impossible to use a cell-phone number to sign up. The phone-number field was prepopulated with '0' and couldn't be removed.
- Attempting to sign up with a BF account returned "Login Failed: You can't use Facebook to log into this app or website because there's an issue with its implementation of Facebook Login."
- Finally after registering with a Google account, the next confrontation is that a 'plan' must be purchased.
- hidden domain registration
- The U.S. address offered in "Dallas, TX" is of the Regus office building where 'virtual office space' (nonexistent fake offices) can be purchased.
In conclusion this peoplesearch website appears to be a total sham.
© 2003-2020 | International Directory Information